Indian Hill Winter Club is proud to offer our skaters a superior skating program developed by U.S. Figure Skating.
Our core objectives are to provide an enjoyable and safe skating experience for skaters of all ages to learn the correct technique of basic through advanced elements. We are here to encourage, guide and assist participation and achievement in the sport of ice skating while promoting health and physical fitness in a social environment through group instruction. Our goal is to encourage skating as a lifelong sport.
IHWC offers our Learn to Skate Program to non-members from September through April.
Learn to Skate and Learn to Play Hockey Session Dates:
Mini Session Sep 9 - Sep 26 2018 * 6 lessons including both Sundays AND Wednesdays
Full Session # 1 Sep 30 - Dec 19 2018 * 11 lessons / 1 per week / Sundays OR Wednesdays
Full Session # 2 Jan 2 - Mar 17 2019 * 11 lessons / 1 per week / Sundays OR Wednesdays
Mini Session Mar 20 - Apr 29 2019 * 6 lessons / 1 per week / Sundays OR Wednesdays
Sunday Classes-2:30pm Group times are based on age.
- Snowplow Sam 3-5 yrs. - 2:30
- Basic 3-6 - 2:30
Wednesday Classes-6pm-6:30pm & 6:30pm-3pm. Hockey classes are on Wednesday only and require completion of basic level 1& 2. Group times are based on age.
- Basic Sam 3-5yrs- 6:00pm-6:30pm
- Snowplow Sam 3-5 yrs- 6:30pm-7:00pm
Non-Member Guests Pricing:
Full Session $385
Mini Session $210
* includes instruction, skate rental, practice time, USFS annual registration
For additional information contact Dorothi Cassini at firstname.lastname@example.org
First Day of Class
* Arrive approximately 30 minutes before class begins
* If you have not registered and payed for your session, do this at the front desk
* If you need skates, pick up your size at the front desk
* Create a name tag for your skater to pick up each week and wear during their class. These are located on the table next to the rink door
* First day of session: Meet your coach/group off the ice on the lobby end of rink at your level sign posted on plexiglass
* Remember that if skater needs to move to different class, they will be moved by their coach or Skating Director to the appropriate level
* Turn in Name Tag to table next to rink door in lobby in alphabetical box when class is over
Their name tags will be available each week to pick up and use for your class
Additional information about Indian Hill Winter Club can be found by following the link below.